Snore Blokkers Ear Plugs
£19.98 – £49.99
- Snore Blokkers are made from High Quality Medical Grade Memory Foam. Soft and yet dense, our ear plugs fit comfortably into the ear canal, effectively stifling sound.
- Always discreet Snore Blokkers come with a handy travel case for easy and hygienic storage when not in use and with 20 ear plugs in every packet you can always have peace and quiet when you need it.
- Keep the noise down with Snore Blokkers our ear plugs are guaranteed to block out up to 32 decibels of noise, helping you Sleep Well even with a partner that snores.
How to Use
- With clean hands roll the earplug into a tight, crease-free cylinder.
- Position your ear canal so that the earplug enters in a straight line.
- Insert ear plug fully into the ear canal and hold in place until it expands for a comfortable and secure fit.
Hints and tips:
Do note force the plug into the ear canal, always be gentle.
Always remove the earplug slowly with a twisting motion
Discard after one or two uses.
Use only the whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness.
Need to Know
Use only as directed. Failure to do so could have ear plug lodged in ear, requiring removal by a professional ENT doctor.
Rapid removal may damage ear drum.
If you think you have an ear infection, please seek medical advice before using.
Discard if earplugs come in to contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals, or if dirt or wax accumulates on the earplugs.
Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are nontoxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Although disposable, if used more than once, keep clean by washing with soap and water. Rinse afterwards.
Caution: For noise environments with frequencies below 500 Hz the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fitting of the earplugs will reduce the effectiveness in attenuating noise. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the effects of impulsive noise e.g. gunfire, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and therefore may not be an accurate indicator. When fitted correctly the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32 decibels (dB).
You Need Your Beauty Sleep!
Sleep isn't just a 'nice to have', it's a life-affirming and life-lengthening essential.
At Good Night Health, we're devoted to bringing you the best night's sleep. Sleep the restores and rejuvenates you.
Don't waste time, get the sleep you deserve!